Headhealth is a smartphone app designed to help individuals struggling with mental health disorders such as anxiety, depression, autism, and sensory processing disorder. Headhealth can be be used to track symptoms, provide coping techniques, set medication reminders, provide more information on these disorders, and hold the contact information for persons to contact in an emergency.
The idea behind headhealth is to give teenagers and young adults the power to keep their own heads in check. Many people don’t get the help they need because of anything ranging from social stigmas to the cost of health care.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this only for depression and anxiety?
- Headhealth is designed to work with many mental health disorders such as anxiety, attention deficit disorder, sensory processing disorder, panic disorder, autism spectrum disorder, etc. Even if you have never been diagnosed with anything, this app can still help you as much as you want it to.
- Does this mean I can skip out on therapy?
- That is a decision between you and your doctor. Headhealth is meant to supplement, not replace, your other efforts. It is a self-help tool, and like all self-help tools, works best when combined with other methods.
- Are you going to cure me?
- Headhealth is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is simply a self-help tool.
- Who made this website?
- This site was conceptualized, designed, and coded by Amber Slovick. The icon fonts came from Font Awesome and Entypo.